Wednesday 7 November 2007

CELEBRATE SUCCESS



Hi all just popping on here to share our fantastic and wonderful news with you all. As you may have been told Paperdolls was nominated for the Prince's Trust Enterprise Award for the west midlands, the awards were held yesterday and much to our shock and amazement we actually won!!! I am still reeling and cant believe it, it is such a great achievement and honour to have won, In all honesty I really thought it would be just a good day out to meet some new people and celebrate what paperdolls stands for, I never in a million years expected to hear my name at all. OK OK I'm babbling its worse than a Oscar speech but I really am that pleased.


So here is a picture of me receiving the award, You will notice that mum is missing :( and without her paperdolls wouldn't be all it is today. But true to form she was keeping paperdolls running here while I was away for the day, making it possible for us to have accepted this award. And a picture of the award!
Also its been a bit of a hard week for us too, as my sister was taken in to hospital on Sunday and after days of indecision yesterday they finally decided that yes it was her appendix and took it out~! So Tash if your reading this get better soon, and make sure you don't hurry back to work too quickly so you can enjoy everyone taking care of you for a change. XXXXXXXX

No comments: