Tuesday 18 December 2007

sakura is here!

YAY they have arrived! the shop is awash with every type of pen imaginable! Rob hadn't got me any thing for Christmas but he is all sorted now lol. And another thing that's shocked me is how much they can do. Ive got this form with all the surfaces they can write on, on it and wow! I cant wait to get started. The new stardust is my favourite right now its so christmassy. I love it! oh and the glaze pens i will be colouring everything in sight tonight and hopefully finish off those Christmas gifts.
My plan was to come on here today and share all of my pictures from Jessica's school nativity play (called wiggly nativity!!! BLESS) but my friends borrowed my camera to get some pics of her DD (how trusting am i letting a non camera owner out with my SLR!!) and to be honest i think they are going to be pants! I could kick myself, instead of having my 70-210mm lens on i had my 18- 55 mm lens which for you non camera buffs (like me!!;) ) it means you cant zoom in all that much and well get loads of background in when you are about the 4th row back like i was arrrrr. Honestly i was so mad at myself and only the fact that the play was amazing and Jess was a super star cheered me up. I don't think any parent can think of any other school activity that makes you prouder than the school play. They had to learn not only their words but also the songs and the dances to go with them. I tell you for someone like me that would forget their head this is mind boggling how a 4 year old can do it. So just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO JESSICA FOR MAKING ME SO PROUD AND OF COURSE TO THE TEACHERS AT WEMBROOK SCHOOL FOR MAKING IT ALL HAPPEN!!

No comments: