Friday 4 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Wow 2008 is with us already and we are back into the full swing of work after Christmas.

Its gone so quick i hardly had time to blink! let along scrap. We have had a wonderful time, eating too much drinking too much, you know how it is lol. and i hope you all have had a good one too.

Now we are back today (if the postie doesn't let me down arrr) we will be having our first lot of new stock for the year and it is the wonderful range called loves me from Imaginisce.
It is a perfect range for all your valentines cards and layouts to show that special person you care.
Ive also done a bit of thinking over the holidays and have decided to start on my very own book of me! Its a bit scary scrapping yourself, but i have figured after a conversation with jess that although i record hers and jack lives and scrap about them I have never scrapped for them in the sense of letting them (if they ever have the interest of course) know the real me, not just Mum but the things that make me mum. So I am already off to a good start and in case anyone would like to do your own book of me i will be posting the layouts on here once they are done and hopefully inspire you to do your own.

No comments: