Tuesday 26 February 2008

A VERY QUIET SNEEK PEEK!

Hi all, why quiet? well after celebrating my birthday yesterday I feel like rubbish, I am ill!! Ok i may have drunk far too much last night, but on top of that I really am sick! You know when you get that pain that you know might kill you, that was me this morning LMAO! OK so on to much more fun things, I took jack to the Hospital today and his is now plaster free!! And they let me keep it! how weird is that even for a scrapbooker? He is finally all fixed and ready to run riot again. So ladies visiting the shop watch out!
Also next Friday my 11 year old sister has organised a fun night in aid of a charity which is very close to the family, Children's LIVER DISEASE FOUNDATION, so if any of you ladies fancy a good night out with the family and help raise money for a good cause, tickets are available from the paperdolls now!! We can promise you a disco, raffle, laughter and because it is being held in the Griff and coton club, Nuneaton, a drink! So dust off your glad rags and come and join us for big yellow Friday.
OK BACK TO YOUR PEEK!
Today is an amazing summer line from our friends across the pond, PIGGY TALES! With their new range they are going green!! These lines are, Double-sided card stock printed on recycled, 12"x12", acid & lignin free, 65lb paper with organic ink. We have 3 of these new ranges coming in:
Cinderella, Tin solider, and The Ballad of Mulan. And with all these great products I'm afraid I don't have room to show you all of them but here is some of the ranges to give you the idea of whats in store!

No comments: