Saturday 23 August 2008

A to Z class

Hi all i know i haven't blogged for so long! as always its been a little mad around here lol.
Anyway, hopefully after a nice week off next week (7 whole days without work!!!) I should be back looking more alive and awake!
We also start next month our new selection of classes with the book of me kicking off on the 24th Sept, we are fully booked for this course now but if you are interested in booking a paperdolls class please contact me on the normal number!
For you girls that are lucky enough to have booked your place on the BOM (book of me) workshop I know some of you were a little worried about your A words so here is a few ideas to get you started.
A
Absent minded, Abundance, Academic, Adorable, Affectionate, Age, Argumentative, Always, Amusing, Animated, Angelic, Artist, Artistic, Attitude, Aunt, Adventurous, award, art, Angry, amazing, Angel, Autumn, Animals, Allergy, Athletic, Aries, Aquarius.
Hope that's of some help and I will see you all soon.
Naomi

No comments: