Tuesday 21 August 2007

good weekend?






Hi all hope you've all had a good weekend? mines been spent chilling and not doing a fat lot actually ;) *bliss*
I seemed to scrap so much last week that i decided to give the creative juices a rest LOL. although i did get a CJ done and i am so pleased with it. Nina your in for a treat :D. just one more to do and im all caught up YAY!!
Had some great news last week too... paperdolls has been nominated for business success of the year award! still cant quite believe it. we will find out in November if we have won the regional heat. But you know what I'm not too fussed about winning it is just great that we were nominated and all that hard work is being seen by some one other than us.

And this weekend i have my first school reunion. I'm sure that makes me old doesn't it? LMAO. not sure if I'm going yet still waiting on babysitters etc and a friend that wants to come, well I'm not going on my own now am I, no matter how much i liked them at school. But be sure if i do my camera is coming with me.
Also scattered along this post you will see some more designs by the wonderful Denise. she really is a busy girl and is now enjoying a much needed I'm sure holiday. hope your having a good time hun.
The first one is actually amazing!! i love this card so much. the way it stands is just fantastic and is made using the blond moments spring fling papers. And second is the delightful card using basic greys Lilly Kate papers and a glitter girls peel offs.
right off to eat have a go day all.


No comments: