Wednesday 29 August 2007

new layouts

Hi all
have finally managed to add some of my new layouts to the top of the blog :D
The first is called beach babe and is of Jessica, this layout was made using my monthly kit from BPM. The photo is of Jessica playing in the sand. I printed it in both BW and colour cutting Jess out of the colour copy and placing it on the BW photo.
The next is of jack playing in the sand, the PP did have a white centre which i cut out and replaced with blue bazzill.
Girly girl: Rob took this bad photo of Jess but it was such a funny moment i decided to use it any way. She had just been using my makeup!! again the papers were used from my monthly kit.
For those of you that have been waiting on the bind it all, its here!! so expect lots of projects and mini books to be coming soon. Also new in the shop is some great velvet flock and gold leaf that are perfect for stamping with.
Ok gotta dash the shop is closing this afternoon as i am off for a make over!! I know its long over due hahahaha

No comments: