Saturday 5 April 2008

Afternoon all :)




Hi everyone I hope the weekend is treating you good? Its a busy one here hence this sort post between our card making classes that are happening in the shop today.
I just wanted to share with you this great new project that is happening over at back porch memories. Audrey Tan is hosting a A to Z BOM (book of me) course (cant think of a better word for it sorry :) ) its free to sign up and every ten days a new set of prompts for that letter will be put up! so within a few months you will have a completed album all about you!
So ive started mine, which actually gave me the excuse to use the new Tim holtz grunge board some more hee hee! I think its great to be able to do this album and hopefully when Jess and Jack look at it in a few years they will see the real me rather than the mum me that wakes them up every morning (Us mums really are super hero's we even have a alter ego! once the kids are in bed and with a spin its from mum to Naomi as if by magic) and so give them a little bit of a insight of that part of my personality. Its also going to be great fun in a few years time to look back at the things that make me tick now, the things that are important to me in 2008. So why not come and join me :) If you do decide to have a go at this challenge once you have done A email me a picture of the page and I will try and post in on here. That way we can all inspire each other!.

Talking of inspire, this month the Paperdolls will be joining the rest of the croppers over in solihul, if your in the area this crop is held on the 3rd sat of the month and is attended by some of the loveliest people you will ever meet (just like our nuneaton and tamworth crops!) So don't be too worried if you'd be coming alone you wont be on your own for long, Promise.
You can find out more details here http://whathousework.co.uk/default.aspx.

Ive also been a little naughty this morning and gone and ordered some of the new Winnie the pooh cartridges for the cricut!! hee hee these look so cute! If you would like to pre-order you cartridge please email me as these wont be in stock for long!
Have a good weekend all
Love Na

No comments: