Wednesday 2 April 2008

april showers?

I'M BACK! OK I haven't been away so long that you have all missed me but I'm back never the less after a nice few days away from it all.
Thank you to all you lovely ladies that came and supported Paperdolls in the opening of the new unit it made the first two days that extra special seeing lots of familiar faces and of course hello! and thank you to all you wonderful ladies that have only just found us :)
We really have been so busy! what with the new unit and all the lovely products that have gone into there and all the equally beautiful new papers that have come into the shop I don't know where to spend first! hahaha. Although the new grunge board that we have had in from the master TIM HOLTZ has already been taken home and used by me! It really is a fantastic product, which at first I admit I wasn't that brave with but after inking it, I cant wait to start getting all my alcohol inks out again and having a go with them. You can also paint, sand and stamp it.
But its back to school day tomorrow so, of course, tonight its baths and words before any playing with craft stuff. although Jess was an angel yesterday and did all her homework early. She is so not last minute dot com like her mum!! And tomorrow afternoon I'm off and I'm still loving my basic grey stamps so its them against the grunge board! I guess i could use them together ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the ideas.
Another new range that you can find at out Bedworth unit is the two great new ranges from Laura Ashley. The papers come in both a Traditional and contemporary range with matching fabric brads, ribbons, stamps, and epoxy stickers. These really are the quality and look you would expect from such a classy brand!

OK enough rattling from me, but before i go coming in over the next few days is the promised new papers from piggy tales and lots of other new products! so I guess you could say watch this space ;)

No comments: