Friday 23 March 2007

domestic goddess? never!

Ok so this is my new blog its not the first time Ive had one, but hopefully this time I will actually post something in it.
Since ive stopped smoking i seem to have more time to do things? and this will be one of the things ill do to fill in that time, along with all the other paperdolls stuff that keeps getting put on my table!
Ive been pretty good this week and have even started the circle journal that I need to swap at the weekend.
Normallyi would start a journal the day after i get given it. Being the organized goddess that I am?!? No that certainly isn't me, more like everything done at the last min because you have forgotten about it.
I wonder if all crafters are the same? in the way that once my scrapping stash is out the whole day seems to disappear, or when I decide to clean the house I somehow manage to start in my craft room and once everything is organised by colour, brand or some other nutty idea I have had for sorting my stash into so that I can actually find it. its time for my OH to come home and nothing else gets even a look at the duster that day.
Maybe its because im flighty? and I have to agree that it does not take me long too move from one thing on to something else that I find more interesting.
Take the new blonde moments papers we have in stock. They are wonderful! the colours just remind me that summer is only round the corner and soon i will be going to work in just one t-shirt instead of 6! And i am just in love the the stamps!! i need all of them. :D
So they came in and i was supposed to be going into town, id already had a shower and was just about to go dry my hair when inspiration hit me, so it was off to my craft room to just have a look if this layout would work. although what actually happened was i started and finished it! All thoughts of town had gone, before i knew, it was nearly 3pm and my day was nearly over. How do we ever get anything done thats not paper related getting distracted so easily.
Ive also spent too much time this week organising for the retreat, which really means buying new stock! we have some great things coming in that I am sure you will love.
Just think girls not too long now. what is it 3 weeks?
well keep your eyes out as I will be adding a few of the class finish pieces on here for you to have a sneak peek at well thats if I dont get distracted by all that stash!
The bazzill bling that we have in (and will be used in a class) is to die for with its normal bazzill yummy-ness mixed with a delightful shimmer it should be on everyone's stash I need list. Oh and I must not forget the DCWV ranges that are sitting in my craft room. The once upon a time collection is just sooo sweet. And we have the papers, chipboard and ribbons!!!
I will need at least a few sheets of each if im ever going to finish that Disney album!

No comments: