Thursday 29 March 2007

Not a Basic Grey day

What a day in fact what a busy past few days!
The parents evening on Monday night went well and turns out Jessica is a good pupil with only two problems, one of them being that she don't listen when things don't interest her. But if im honest that is not really surprising as I am the same! You know the saying lights on but no one is home, well when I get bored that is me. So next time you see me sitting on the market with the fruit man shouting over me and wondering how I can put up with it, now you know. Its because I have hit that magic off button!
So I think that's the layout I will be working on over the next few days and I have found the prefect sketch to do it with! For those of you that haven't found pencil lines yet you have to have a look. It is a great inspirational blog with them adding a new sketch every week. this weeks sketch is gorgeous and has really had me thinking so now its all done in my head I cant wait to get started on it.
I've also getting ready for the retreat (again!) having had a huge stash sort out, which of course has horrified me of course I came to realise that I own far too much BASIC GREY! now I never thought id say such a thing as too much BG but honestly it is stupid the amount I have. Everything from whole packs of discontinued stuff to double ups of the newer ranges. So after sorting through it and actually putting some of it in the for sale pile! (SHOCK HORROR!) I have come to the decision that although I love BG and everything that is scrapped in her there is no way that I am buying another pack until at least half of the stuff I have already is gone. harsh I know but looking at it in all its loveliness is good but unless I start to actually use some of it then its no good to me. So after that was decided then I realised that all the other paper ranges had better watch out as I will be needing some new stash for the retreat hee hee hee.
Well I have a layout to do so TTFN!

No comments: