Wednesday 18 April 2007

EGGTASTIC

HI all hope your enjoying the sun? It has been a lovely day here so me and the kids have been for a picnic with Jessica's friends in the park. Don't you just love picnics. All that yummy food with lots of sunshine added, the perfect combo for me. Of course a picnic also meant the chance to get some pictures of the kids running around. I managed to get some really lovely ones of Jessica's friend but I think that was only because (unlike jess) she hasn't grown up with a camera stuck in her face, therefore making her a little more likely to enjoy having her picture taken.
And joy of joys the new paper salon papers have arrived with their matching stickers, alphas, and tags for me to use with them yay!!!! my only trouble is that I love all of the sets we have. So I am going to have to pick just one arrrrrrrr. For the snaps of today im thinking of using the celebrate collection with all its yummy spring colours. But if you still have some pictures taken on mothers day to scrap you will love the serenity collection and for those of you that like the more vintage look Chesapeake is for you with all its light blues and browns. ummmmmmm yum. Now to explain the title for today's post - egg tastic.
Last night Rob came home and procecced to tell me all about a visitor he had been showing around his work all day. No other than a government egg inspector!!! and no he doesn't look at chocolate eggs but the real thing . (I cant believe that someone actually holds this job title. I wonder where you would go for your training?) A government inspector must sound all serious down the pub, until his mates ask what he inspects that is! LOL.
Any way rob said this guy knew everything about eggs and I mean everything. Did you know that if you put a egg under a ultra violet light you can tell by its markings if it is free range or not? As the caged hen egg will have lines down it from where it has hit the bars underneath the hen. a bit of knowledge for the pub quiz there :D
So I said to rob wow someone who can answer anything about eggs did you ask him a question?
Yeah said Rob. Im thinking great he has asked the clever egg man the most important question ever and with government insider info this guys going to know the answer. Soooooo I said to rob what came first the chicken or the egg?
Rob answers with - what I don't know I just asked the guy where eggs should be kept? the fridge or the cupboard! DOH!!!
I really do live with this stupid man LMAO. I nearly died from laughter and so had to share with you guys his stupidity. and just incase you think rob asked the right question the answer is that eggs should be kept at 5 degrees therefore making your fridge too cold for them, and the little egg thing that the fridge company puts in redundant! PMSL!

No comments: