Thursday 19 April 2007

picture crazy

Feeling all inspired at the moment but haven't actually had the energy to climb through the boxes that are packed in the front room to get to my crafting stash. It is on the list of things to do once the kids are in bed,which fingers crossed will be extra early tonight seen as they were treated to a pub lunch and some fun on the bouncy castle today.

Hopefully the layouts ive added today will inspire you to get out that stash and make something too. They are the layouts i did at the retreat during that first sleepless night. I think that the new blonde moments papers were just what these photos of me and the rest of tribe when we went to see the X Factor at the NEC needed. I also used some beautiful Heidi Swapp ghost hearts that i attached to the layout with ribbon. And last but not least no girly layout would be complete without some primas!


And my hunting for easter eggs layout, this is my favourite of the weekend I think.

I love the fact that these papers they are not your normal light pinks and greens easter papers allowing me to use the pictures i took of Jack with them easily. I also used the coordinating stickers to make the easter egg part of the title. The side pictures on the layout were made from the rest of the matching papers from the range. LOVE IT!

I need to get myself in gear, as this Sunday its Nuneaton crop day and I have a CJ to do along with a layout that was part of a picture swap we organised last month. I cant believe it is the crops first birthday. it only seems like seconds ago that me and mum were panicking about if enough people would come or that we would be sitting on our own all day. We needn't have worried as almost all of the girls that came to the first one are still coming each month, along with a few new ones.

The picture on the left is one I took today of Jess, she looks so grown up and trendy in it I think that its one for the wall as well as the scrapbook. I love the composition of the photo and got the idea this morning on the way to school after seeing a sale board having a picture taken at this angle on it. It took me a few takes before it worked out how I wanted it.
have a good night all.
love Na

No comments: