Thursday 12 April 2007

one day to the retreat woooooooooooow!

ONLY ONE DAY TO GO!!!!! AND I AM SO EXCITED! CAN YOU TELL?
everything is made, bought and packed for the retreat, so I am all ready to go.
I am planning on having the maddest weekend ever with the girls im going with, seen as they are all a little nutty in one way or another.
Luckily I am escaping this madhouse I call home before I get traumatised forever! The reason? My kids are now huge fans of............ NIGHT GARDEN. For you guys that have no idea what I am talking about it is billed as the new tellytubbies but with even stupider names like upsy dasiy (not so bad your thinking wait for it) Igglepiggle, Makka Pakka and the tombliboos??? I ask you were these people on the office Christmas party when these names were chosen because this is how I think I sound after a few drinks! BABE ITS JUST THE IGGLEPIGGLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN, HIC! AND I COULD REALLY EAT A MAKKA PAKKA NOW. you get the idea? It is nuts. And what is worse come Christmas I am going to be expected to pay out a shed load of money to get my little angels these toys. arrrrrr
And for all you scrappers, that don't already know, UK SCRAPPERS is having its next cyber crop in two weeks time. The cyber crop this time promises to be bigger than ever so don't be doing anything silly like booking a holiday or arranging to go out with the kids. Get a babysitter for them instead as it will be a mad weekend of classes, games, challenges and loads more. But the best bit? you don't have to move from in front of your pc (well if you don't want to) all weekend while you catch you with all those pictures you should have scrapped ages ago.
well I wont be back now until after the retreat so have a good weekend everyone!!! I know I will.

No comments: