Wednesday 4 April 2007

Mid week catch up

I cant believe its Wednesday again! the weeks are going so fast and I just cant seem to keep up!
So far this week all ive managed to do is spend a bomb at the wholesalers (which isn't hard seen as they have such great stuff!) on all new products for the retreat AGAIN! I tell you girls you had better bring some kind of blindfold if you don't want to spend much as I think its going to be impossible. We have the create paper zoom coming in this week along with lots of Heidi swapp stuff, not forgetting the paper salon new ranges have I said yet? OMG they are gorgeous! I am not kidding you when I say that, I am going to need a bank loan when it comes in as I want so much of it.
I guess its all to do with my new no basic grey for my stash rule that im doing so just getting stocked up on lots of other things instead, well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
On the plus side I have been good with the Karen Foster wedding line that came this week, I didn't touch it at all, how long that will last for I have no idea. But hey ive been good so far hee hee hee. I think the real reason behind that could be that A I have no wedding pictures I want to do and B ive not got any coming up so wont need the papers any time soon.
Along with the fact that mum have her eagle eyes on the stock and I think she would notice if I so much as touched a piece of it so I have to be good. but mum! (I know you read this) be warned some of the above mentioned stock including the create paper ribbons will be coming home with me :D LOVE YA BABE!
Ill tell you the babe and mum being a little pig story another day LMAO! As I still don't think she see the funny side enough for me to put it on here. ;) Give her a day or two and maybe that will change.
I've also been having a go at making some jewellery for a midnight class I have planned for ........you guessed it the retreat. So your in for a treat girls I will try get a picture tomorrow for you to have a peek at. Its more a charm than jewellery but I love it anyway and it is already hanging from my tote. Although I might move it soon to my hand bag. Jack is really fascinated with it and has hidden it twice already. Mum came to have a peek yesterday only to be told that jack had lost it again so she will have to wait until it turns up. Luckily it did as I think he would have really been in my bad books if he lost that.
On a different note I received the most wonderful thing today from a fantastic friend! (She knows who she is) it was the Heidi swapp embellishment set and I love it. All the ghost letters are right up my street, the ribbon is beautiful just to name two things in this kit. There is no less than 158 pieces with lots of my all time must have stash item chipboard! There is letters, frames, words, label holders ummmmmm I love it. Thank you so much hun for getting it for me. so everyone else keep your eyes out as im guessing you will be seeing an awful lot of this kit on my layouts :D
TTFN
love na

No comments: